Kerry Wailes Yoga & Massage
Morning EFT, Meditation &
Term 4, 2023: Every Wednesday at 7am-7.30am, starting on October 4 and finishing on December 13 (10 weeks, excluding Oct 18 when Kerry is away on a course.)
A recording of each session is included. This may be used any time through the week, as often as required.
This will start off your day and week in a mindful, balanced way to help create ease and flow in your life.
Begin with a Tapping (EFT) exercise to help settle and clear out unhelpful thoughts or emotions. This is followed by a relaxation and meditation, to assist with calmness and clarity through your day. Also included are some helpful affirmations and energy alignment exercises. Begin your morning with a balanced body, thoughts and emotions and see what a positive effect this has on your day.
While attendance at the live weekly session is encouraged, sessions will be recorded. You may work with the recording instead if you are unable to join the live session. The recording may also be repeated through the week, as often as you choose.
Week 1 is a FREE 'Come and Try' week. Then join up for the term if you think it's for you.
Lose Your Stress for Life
Inspired EFT Level 1
New course dependent on interest (Dates to be announced):
Weekly by Zoom over 8 weeks on Sunday mornings. A recording will be available if you are unable to attend a particular session, or would like to review the material.
Contribution $250 Printed materials may also be supplied at cost, if you do not have access to a printer.
A series of 8 weekly modules, designed to help you effectively use Tapping to decrease stress and improve your life.
You will be gently guided, encouraged and supported to
Reduce or eliminate unnecessary stress as it arises.
Understand how and why we have unhelpful habits and patterns in our lives.
Transform habits and patterns in life that no longer serve you, into ones you choose.
Experience, create and use practices that are supportive, calming and uplifting for you.
IEFT L1 Course Modules:
1) Introduction. 2 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. Exploring stress and how to reduce it using the Inspired EFT basic formula.
Homework: Incorporating the Inspired EFT basic formula daily into our life, at least once per day. 10 minutes (or more-up to you) daily. A support video is available.
2) Fight Flight to Relaxation. 1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. Learning to become more aware of stress and relaxation and how they affect you through your day.
Homework: Becoming more mindful of levels of stress and relaxing through your day. Set a reminder and tune in. Tap off where required. ‘Tapping off the day’ exercise for the end of each day. A support video is available. 10 minutes before bed each evening and Tapping through the day as you choose.
3) The Conscious and Subconscious Minds. 1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. What is in the realm of the conscious and subconscious minds? How does this affect me, my habits and patterns?
Homework: Dream journaling. Around 10 or more minutes/day. Each day, notice a habit. Do you consider it to be helpful or unhelpful? Where/when did it start? What comes up around it? Tap through the points while considering these things.
4) EFT and Inspired EFT Development. 1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. The development and practical use of EFT in more detail. Terminology. Development of Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Inspired EFT. Some research results.
Homework: Look at 1 personal issue and develop a Tapping sequence around it. Include the SUDS rating, Set-up Statement, Reminder Statements and turnaround sequence. Write it down and work (Tap) through it. Repeat it until your SUDS rating is 0-1. 20 minutes or more. Continue Tapping as required through your days.
5) Mindfulness & Support Practices. 1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. Exploring mindfulness, visioning, affirmations, journaling, dreams, diet, detoxing, sleep, meditation, relaxation, exercise, fun, creativity, breath, massage & bodywork, and other supportive practices. Where does regular Tapping fit in best in my life?
Homework: Develop a personal (weekly?) schedule to support your life and health. What would you like to change? What will work for you? When and where can you practically include it in your days and weeks? Continue Tapping as required through your days.
6) Different Ways to Tap. 1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. What gets in the way? Muscle memory. Changing behaviour. Addictions. Resistance. Secondary benefits. Mirror neurons. Psychological Reversal, Set-up Statement and 9 Gamut procedure. Just feel and Tap, tell the Story, movie technique, ‘the box’. Rub points, wrist holds, fingertip holds, fingertip taps.
Homework: Think of a habit you wish to change. Think of a habit you have changed. What is involved in changing a pattern, habit or way of thinking? Tap off all that comes to mind around your unwanted habit. Use the sequence method developed in module 4 to work with it. Notice if different thoughts come to mind around your habit after you’ve tapped off the earlier ones. Keep working (Tapping) with it. 20 minutes, or more. Continue Tapping as required through your days.
7) The Coral Diagram Exercise. 1-1.5 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. Core issues and how to work with them. Breaking down big patterns into smaller, bite-sized chunks.
Homework: Create a Coral Diagram around an issue you consider to be a big one for you. Work with each strand of the coral, developing a Tapping sequence for each strand. Tap on that strand until the SUDS is down to 0-1. Continue the process with all the strands. Draw the opposite, or easeful, coral. Perhaps 1 hour or more. Continue Tapping as required through your days.
8) Summary and Questions. 2 hour presentation. Face to face, or online. Looking back over what we’ve covered. Feedback and questions.
Homework: Completion of a quiz to review your memory of aspects of the course
Inspired EFT Level 2:
Deepening the understanding of IEFT. Gaining experience and becoming confident to share IEFT with family and friends. Level 2 is a prerequisite for Level 3, (for using EFT in your existing Practice)
Full weekend Saturday & Sunday (10am - 4pm). 2023 dates to be announced.
Assignments to do after the course, in your own time:
Share IEFT with 5 individuals and 1 group of 2 or more people. Write, speak about or otherwise record your reflections (1 page for each session), including SUDS ratings before and after the session, any techniques used and challenges faced. To be shared with the group at the completion of the course. (Date to be set.)
Further your knowledge and experience of Inspired EFT. How to share IEFT with friends and family. Have practice working with each other and as a group. The importance of listening and 'holding the space.'
Discuss potential and experienced obstacles and challenges in sharing the techniques. What insights did you receive?
Successful completion of IEFT Level 1 is required in order to participate in this course.
Please bring a plate of lunch to share on the day. Bring snacks and drinks as desired.
This is also the next step in working towards a Level 3 qualification for using Inspired EFT with clients, if you have an allied profession.
Other support during the course
Zoom Tapping, meditation and energy alignment sessions. These will start off your day and week in a mindful, balanced way. Sessions are designed to support your progress through the 'Lose Your Stress for Life' course. The recording may also be repeated through the week, as often as you choose.
This is free during your 8-week IEFT course. It may then be accessed as live and/or recorded sessions for a term price.
Private Group forum page. The private Facebook page 'Lose Your Stress' has been set-up so that participants may share their experiences and ask any questions along the way.
‘Lose Your Stress’ essential oil Support Blend. A 5 ml bottle or roll-on is $18 with your IEFT L1 course with Kerry ($27 regular price).
A divine blend of beautiful, therapeutic grade essential oils. Kerry has created this oil to support Tapping practices. It is made with a 2% blend of tangerine, ylang ylang and Australian Sandalwood oils in a base of sweet almond oil. De-stressing, calming and uplifting. Suitable and safe for almost everyone.
Further Learning: If you choose, you may choose to further your Inspired EFT knowledge after completing Level 1. Further options are:
IEFT Level 2
Learning how to assist family and friends.
IEFT Level 3
For practitioners wishing to incorporate Tapping into their practice.